This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police department recruiting thread
Exclamation 
The APD is now taking in applications. As we do not currently have a chief, Hades and I will review applications.

Just post below saying how long you been playing Arma, if you did this in the past, why you want to join and we will setup a quick interview (we need some popo homies)

Good luck!
Challenger
Founder, owner and manager of
PIG Network
(11-26-2017, 08:26 AM)RichardDaWolfy Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 04:59 AM)Challenger Wrote: The APD is now taking in applications. As we do not currently have a chief, Hades and I will review applications.

Just post below saying how long you been playing Arma, if you did this in the past, why you want to join and we will setup a quick interview (we need some popo homies)

Good luck!

I was hoping if I could join the APD I am willing to learn, I will try to be active on the weekdays but will be working A LOT but maybe you will still allow this, again, I am willing to learn and will do anything in my power to keep people safe.

My name is Richard Da Wolfy in steam, I am 23 years of age, I have been playing ARMA since ARMA 1 but played Island life as a cop for about a month, at that time I didnt have a mic, now I do, but now I am back to playing ARMA but on ARMA 3 instead, I only played on this server for about a day in total playing time
We will get back to you shortly for an interview Smile
Challenger
PIG Network
Good Evening, I would like to submit an application for PD. I used to play Arma 2 for several years with F2F (First 2 Fight). Did not play Life until Arma 3 on the Seal Team Sloth Server (Former white listed cop). Haven't played much until recently because I am a Law Student in Texas. Now that I have more free time (I'm in my third year), I would like to get back into it. My knowledge of the law would make the game more interesting and hilarious at the same time. Let me know! On your Discord right now.
Hey there,

I've been playing Arma since Arma 2 in which I was with a group called TheFirst2Fight. Didn't get into Arma Life until Arma 3. I played on the Seal Team Sloth server with a couple of friends and we started out as drug runners, but switched to cops and did that the majority of the time we played. I want to join because this seems to be a good server based on my googling and I'm interested in playing a cop again.

Novakaine
hey how are you, i'm interested in role as cop and i recently joined this server. i have been playing the Arma series since arma 1. i've played Arma for a while on Arma 2 OA then picked back up about a month ago and looking for a steady server to play on. thanks for reading hope to speak to you soon
Message me on Discord I will get y'all sorted with whitelisting Smile

We will need more coming if we have a decent player base! Thank you for your interest in making it to the PD and welcome to the team.
Challenger
PIG Network